How To Simplify3D
- Simplify3D groups all custom settings into “Processes.” You can have many different versions of processes for any give printer or material.Custom gCode is embedded in the process.
- Processes can be imported/exported from inside Simplify3D.
- Process files contain XML-formatted text and can have any name. Please use a .fff extension, though.
- Documentation on Simplify3D can be found here.
Installing Custom Profiles
- Download settings file to a known folder.
- Start Simplify3D software.
- Click Add in the Processes panel on the left sidebar.
- Click the Import button in the upper right.
- Select your settings file and click Open.
- Enter the name of the profile in the Process Name or select your own name. Click OK to save.
Saving Custom Profiles
- Start Simplify3D.
- Select the Process you want to upload in the Processes panel on the left sidebar.
- Click the Export button in the upper right.
- Give your settings file a name with .fff extension and save it to a known folder.
- Share your settings by uploading them here!